Townhouse, 46 Max Purnell Street
- students welcome
- walk to shops
- close to transport
Australian Capital Territory 2914
|Rent||$160 per week
5 current occupants, 1 vacancy
|Type of lease||Formal written agreement|
|Bond||Bond not lodged|
|Fire safety - property fitted with||Battery powered smoke alarms|
|Property furnishings||Fully furnished|
|Property features||Built-in wardrobe, Air conditioning, Central heating, Dishwasher|
|Property available to||General public, Students, Staff|
|Preference||International students welcome, Female, Male|
|Smoking||Permitted - outside only|
|Parking||Off-street parking, Carport available, On-street parking|
|Meals:||Self-catered - no meals provided|
|Utilities/services NOT included in rent||Bills are shared/split and paid separately, Electricity, Internet, Water, Gas|
|Internet||Yes - wireless connection, Yes - cable connection, Yes - NBN|
|Close to||Mall/shops within walking distance, University bus route, Health care services, Public swimming pool, Sporting facilities, Child care centre, Bars/nightlife, Restaurants, Mall/shops, Library, Schools, Park|
|Transport to ANU||Bicycle ride to ANU, One bus to ANU, Car|
Nice home with last bedroom available, fully furnished with everything you need. Rent is $160 per week, and $30 per week for all the bills which includes water gas electricity and Internet.
1. Waterfront view with easy access to riverside walking track.
2. Large home with 3 beds upstairs and 3 beds downstairs. (all current rooms are of single tenant)
3. There are 3 Bathrooms, 3 toilets and large kitchen large living area.
4. Reverse cycle Airconditioning in all rooms/whole house, which has both heating and cooling.
5. European kitchen appliance, 900mm big cooking top and over, dishwasher, 3 large fridges, dining tables and chairs, couches. Laundry room with heavy duty new washing machine.
6. 2 courtyards available - front and back
7. Individual locks on each bedroom, which provides more privacy and safety.
8. High ceiling and double sized window with blinds, large wardrobe.
9. NO rostered cleaning is required, as the owner will come to do the common area cleaning each week. You just need to maintain your own bedroom clean and tidy up after your own cooking/meals etc.
10. Bus stop within walking distance, which goes to Civic/ANU/Gungahlin/Belconnen/UC.
11. Plenty of parking spots on site, off street.
12. Close to Gungahlin shopping centre and Forde local shops/gym/swimming pools etc.
13. Fibre cable NBN Internet - super fast UNLIMITED download. Wi-fi for the whole house.
14. All current house mates are full time young working professionals, tidy and kind.
15. Owner Does NOT live on site, but lives in the next suburb. It is easy to contact for help or any issues.