House, 10 Banks Street
- students welcome
- close to shops
- close to transport
Australian Capital Territory 2600
|Rent||$900 per week
Double and twin share with ensuite bedroom
|Type of lease||Residential Tenancy Agreement|
|Bond||Lodged at ACT Office of Rental Bonds|
|Fire safety - property fitted with||Hard-wired smoke alarms|
|Property furnishings||Fully furnished|
|Property features||Wheelchair accessible, Central heating, Ceiling fan, Dishwasher, Ensuite|
|Property available to||General public, Students, Staff|
|Preference||International students welcome, Gay friendly, Female, Couple, Family, Male|
|Meals:||Self-catered - no meals provided|
|Utilities/services NOT included in rent||Garden maintenance, Electricity, Internet, Phone, Water, Gas|
|Internet||Tenant to arrange connection, Yes - wireless connection, Yes - cable connection|
|Close to||Mall/shops within walking distance, University bus route, Sporting facilities, Child care centre, Bars/nightlife, Restaurants, Laundromat, Schools, Park|
|Transport to ANU||Bicycle ride to ANU, One bus to ANU|
OPEN FOR INSPECTION on enquiry. Available for short or long lease, FURNISHED OR UNFURNISHED (WITH DISCOUNT) this home would be ideal for professionals, couples, small families and retirees/ downsizer’s looking for an alternative to apartment living. Private Inspection time can be arranged. Option for short period stays, including utility expenses, available on enquiry.
Rare outstanding opportunity to live in a near new architect designed home, by award winning designer and builder, in one of Canberra's best locations in Yarralumla. Very private, this two bedroom luxury home is a short stroll away from the cosmopolitan Yarralumla shops, cafes and restaurants, Royal Canberra Golf Course and the stunning lake foreshore of Yarralumla on Lake Burley Griffin and has convenience of location to Parliamentary Triangle, Woden, ANU and Canberra City.
One direct bus to ANU or bike ride.
FURNISHED OR UNFURNISHED OR SEMI-FURNISHED WITH WHITE GOODS (WITH DISCOUNTS).
Executive Furniture includes: King Bed (or option to convert to two singles); Queen Bed; stunning black leather 3 seat lounge with chaise; 7 piece oak dining set; coffee table, large new fridge; new front loader washing machine, and new dishwasher.
- Open plan design with kitchen overlooking the dining room and large sliding doors to alfresco paved entertainment area, all light filled and north facing.
- The extra large kitchen is well appointed with top European appliances, dishwasher included. The home chef is well catered for with an abundance of bench space to prepare, create and serve a crowd, or enjoy a quick meal at the breakfast bar for convenient, casual dining.
- The kitchen has stunning caesar stone bench tops, glass splash backs and ample storage.
- Every room is light filled.
- Oversize Master bedroom has ceiling fan and direct access to large bathroom. 2 King single beds or King Bed options.
- 2 Bedrooms are carpeted with large built in wardrobes.
- Queen bed in 2nd bedroom (or option to change to 2 singles on enquiry).
- The living and dining area is generously proportioned with easy care tile floors, modern lighting and neutral décor to complement a range of furnishing styles & colour schemes.
- Ducted gas heating throughout. LED lightfittings. 7. 5 Star Energy Rating.
- Carport plus additional off street parking, with internal level access.
- Internal laundry with new front loader washing machine.
- North facing entertainment area for alfresco dining
- Low maintenance landscaped gardens with automatic irrigation system.
- Wheelchair/Ambulant friendly with wider doorways throughout (including shower screens), level undercover access from carport, and no steps.
- Option to rent furnished & equipped or furnished & unequipped.
- Very Private & quiet.